Wednesday 6 December 2017

Hello

Hello to the blog world - again.

I used to run a blog some time ago, using my writing name. I've given that up now and I'm writing under my own name, so I'm starting afresh.

I'm a writer who loves reading, and this blog will cover both aspects. I have an MA in Creative Writing and a PhD in American Literature, both from the University of Hull. Before returning to academia, I did a lot of writing, mostly short stories, and was successful in a number of competitions and was published in various journals and ezines.

After taking a break from my own writing to study for my PhD I returned refreshed and moved onto novels. I have written one novel, Cloudland, for which I'm currently seeking representation, and I'm currently on a second draft of my second novel, based on a true crime in Scotland in the 1930s.

So, hello and welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment